Rockstar Paris is pleased to announce today the 8 finalists of its first edition dedicated to Tech & Music startups after reviewing 72 applications, from 16 countries.
The Rockstar Paris #Music finalists are:
- 0WI AUDI (France): SmartHiFi mobile audio systems and accessories
- AITOKAIKU (Germany): Personalized Augmented Music Experience
- ELISE TECHNOLOGIES (France): Delivering global solutions focused on Data Intelligence to help industries
- FORTUNES (Austria): Analytics for the music ecosystem
- NOMADPLAY by NOMADMUSIC (France): Augmented reality app enabling musicians to play along with theirs idols
- OPTINVENT (France): Creating devices that enable new mobile AR & entertainment experiences
- SOUNDSGOOD (France): Professional playlist curation service for the world’s leading influencers
- WARM (Denmark): Radio airplay monitoring service for indie artists, producers, managers and more.
Sponsored by Orange and Reed Smith, Rockstar Paris #Music will take place on October 2nd from 6.00pm to 10.00pm at La Place, the Parisian Cultural Center dedicated to Hip Hop & urban culture.
“I’ve been hoping for this kind of tech event – highly curated yet casual and focusing on delivering great value to the audience – to take place in Paris for years. Having just launched our Entertainment & Media practice in Paris, our team is particularly happy to support the first edition of Rockstar Paris. Great content, great people and great value are the key ingredients for this event and the stuff rockstars are made of!”, said Sophie Goossens, Counsel at Reed Smith.
“Great to see the dynamism of innovation in Music. Proud to be part of the game for the first edition of this international event with French & European startups represented in the selection. Let’s hear the music of entrepreneurship! I would like to particularly congratulate the team behind the event for having a joint jury with even more women than men!”, said Laurence Le Ny, VP Startup Entertainment & Content Ecosystem at Orange.
The event will kickstart with an exclusive presentation of Sophie Goossens (Counsel at Reed Smith) on the State of Tech & Music, followed by the pitches of the 8 finalists in front of a jury of potential partners and investors:
- Pete Downton, Deputy CEO, 7digital
- Sophie Goossens, Counsel, Reed Smith
- Stephanie Hospital, Founder, OneRagtime
- Denis Ladegaillerie, Founder & President, Believe Digital
- Laurence Le Ny, VP Startup Entertainment & Content Ecosystem, Orange
Following the pitches and just before the winners’ announcement, Rockstar Paris will welcome an exclusive interview of Laurence Le Ny (VP Startup Entertainment & Content Ecosystem at Orange).
Two winning startups will be selected after the pitches, one from the jury and the other from the audience. These winners will receive personalised mentoring from 5 industry experts on their strategy and international market development, access to a global brand platform development workshop delivered by Stringcan, and tickets for events such as Slush Music (Finland), MaMA (France) and Sonic Visions (Luxembourg).
This special evening will be followed by networking over drinks and light food.
We look forward to welcoming you on October 2nd!
If you haven’t grabbed your ticket yet, hurry up and register. The event will be soon sold out.